Canada-Ontario

Videographer

Hey guys!!

Anyone ever heard of calico cat productions? I got a great quote from them and was wondering if anyone heard anything about them? Just wanted to see if i could find any reviews before I book them? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Re: Videographer

• edited December 2011
    We also booked them for our wedding in September!  They were great to talk to and very professional in all of our meetings so far.

I read lots of reviews online as well. The way that I chose a lot of my vendors was through their listing on the wedding co.'s list and if they are present at the wedding comapny's high end wedding show at the carlu in January. I have found that these vendors all are of top quality and are good choices!

Now if money was no option- I would choose Honey and Dear or Mimmo and Naz. I also loved the look of Pulp Productions but they were booked for our day.

We also met with Samo films and although their work was great-they seemed unprofessional and that made us nervous.

Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • StephieBowStephieBow member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I came across them in my research but ended up booking with a company called

Your Picture Made Perfect
    http://yourpicturemadeperfect.wordpress.com/

Really great prices and really nice woman to work with. You can see her "sneak peak" videos on the website above.

Good luck!
    Anniversary image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards