Pennsylvania-Central
Options

PSA: bridal events

just an FYI- there is a free bridal show this weekend in Harrisburg. Fashionable Affair Wedding Show - Sunday, October 25th from 12-4p at the Radisson Penn Harris, Camp Hill. Admission is free and all attendees have a chance to win a free vacation and free wedding cake. Also- if you haven't bought your wedding bands yet (if you're even ready to think about it) Mountz Jewelers is having a wedding band event at the Colonial Park location (in the Parking Lot of the mall) on Saturday from 10 am to 5 pm. They are offering a sale on wedding bands, opportunities to win door prizes, and interest free financing. We got all of our rings there (e-ring and both wedding bands). If you decide to look at Mountz, i recommend working with Joyce. she's fabulous.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: PSA: bridal events

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to the show on Sunday, I actually work right behind it...not that that means anything haha but it's my first show and I am so excited, any advice, should I bring my notebook?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    most people will have business cards or brochures to give you. so you don't necessarily need a notebook, you could always jot specific things on their brochure. however, we had a notebook that was all things wedding and we took it to everything we went to. so its not a bad idea if you want to keep all of your information in one spot. you could always jot stuff down in one place when you get home too. if you have specific questions, you may want a notebook too to remind you. i suggest taking either your big purse or a small tote. im not sure how large the event is, but it gets annoying trying to juggle papers and shake hands and whatever else. its nice to be able to put stuff away whenever you move to the next booth. also, if youre looking for anything SPECIFIC (mrs harris' beautiful apple cake comes to mind as an example) you may want to take photos to ask if thats something someone does/would do so you dont waste time later meeting with them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh nice, can i take you and put you in my pocket for the day :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha. glad i could be of help :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards