Canada-Ontario
Options

Hart House - U of T?

Hey there,

Has anyone been to a wedding, or hosted their own wedding at Hart House recently? If so I'd love to hear EVERYTHING about it please! 

My fiance and I are looking into this location and are way too excited (He is a history PhD student and I am also a lover of history). So we would like any and all opinions, good and bad! 

Has anyone had trouble getting into contact with the events people there?

Thanks for any input you can provide!

Re: Hart House - U of T?

• Options
    Hi there,
    I've been to a wedding there and seriously considered having mine there too.  It's a beautiful venue and they have several different rooms you can rent depending on the size of the wedding - depending on the room you rent, you can also get use of their outdoor courtyard, which is really nice.  
    I had a LOT of trouble getting in contact with the events people and found that when they did reply to my emails, they never answered the questions I asked but just sent me generic information.  
    The food & service seemed good to me at the wedding I attended there.  
    If you have other specific questions, I can try to answer those too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hi, Thanks for your reply to my post, sorry it has taken me so long to write back. I do have a few more questions for you! Why did you decide to not go with Hart House?Were you dealing with Stephanie? Did you ever deal with anyone else? I feel like it takes her 3 days to answer my emails every time I email her! Did you feel like you could negotiate with her/them? Or was there no budging on limitations and prices on their end?Did you ever find a venue that was like the Great Hall or did you go with something completely different? Where did you end up having your wedding? Thank you so much!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards