Canada-Ontario

Headtable decorator

Hey ladies,

Who is doing the decorations for your headtable?  What am i looking at in terms of cost?  We have a bridal party of 10 people....

Thanks in advance.

Re: Headtable decorator

• Usually costs are grouped in with your backdrop and other decorations so you will et a better deal if you go with the same decorator for both. It also depends on what type of set up you want. I think it was broken out as $200 for mine but it's added it to the backdrop package. 
  • princessdecorandgifts.com

They are very reasonable in prices. I had the head table, backdrop, receiving table, cake table and overlays for about $700
  • I won't recommend my decorator but mine was about $150-200, she did swag and lights.  I thought her swagging prices were high so we only did the head table and skipped the cake and receiving tables.

It wasn't something I prioritized and wanted to spend a lot of money on and honestly even $200 to swag a table I thought was too much.
  • Check out Vivian's Design and Decor.  Not sure what she charges, but her work is awesome!  I have yet to contact her about my own decor.
  • We're using Julia Weddings but I'm in the Kitchener-Waterloo area, not sure where you are.
    Anniversary
  • it depends. do u need a backdrop? what arrangement will ur head table be in? one long table? king's table? etc. that can tell u how much of a backdrop u need. I suggest meeting w/ a decorator to see their prices. i usually can't afford what i want. lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards