Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Whew!

I ordered my dress in January, then had an initial fitting in April when it arrived. Then I was supposed to have my final fitting in August, but I spent August having/recovering from surgery. So last night was the first time I had my dress on since April... I was nervous!But! It fits! Acutally, it fits better than before:) I am so excited- I have my hair and M/U trial next month and my final fitting scheduled for later in the day, so I will get to see the "whole package" look:)John was so cute... he has been very supersticious(sp?) about seeing the dress before the wedding, while my BM and I were trying the dress on in the guest room, he went into our room and took a nap with a pillow over his head, "just in case."

Re: Whew!

• Options
    sisenwainlsisenwainl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Whew is right!  That would have made me nervous as well!  Congrats! (Although it sounds funny to say that!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My FI is so supersticous (sp?) too and it is driving me crazy! He thinks EVERYTHING has to be done just like all the weddings we've been to. I tell him we can make this "our" day but he is so funny. Glad the dress fits, that always makes me nervous when I try mine on. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    glad it fits even better now!!! guys are so funny
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards