Canada-Ontario
Options

Winery or inn wedding

I would like to have my wedding at a winery or inn. We live in Mississauga, so something within an hour driving distance would be good. Does anyone have recommendations for a good place that also allows outside catering or partial outside catering? Half of our guests are South Asian and we would like to include South Asian food.
Thank you.

Re: Winery or inn wedding

• Options
    Glen Erin Inn is also nice, in Mississauga. We were considering there.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_winery-inn-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:613Discussion:5b62ed79-86b0-4f68-b912-e2ff3c368d3bPost:9bc2c441-6a51-4bbd-adce-bcfbeab3d4e5">Re: Winery or inn wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]Glen Erin Inn is also nice, in Mississauga. We were considering there.
    Posted by colz87[/QUOTE]

<div>I was considering here too, since it was highly convenient for my grandmother. Our family has had Christmas dinner there in previous years. However, my grandmother said the food wasn't up to par, so we booked somewhere else.</div><div>
    </div><div>I suggest asking for a tasting or attending a holiday event there before signing a contract with them.</div>
  • Options
    Most of the wineries have awesome venues.  The one thing you may want to consider is the size of your guest list - with wineries, they usually only have room for 100 people or less.  It's more for an smaller sized wedding and I know with South Asian weddings, guest lists usually are more than 300 or 400.  It's just something to consider while you're planning.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards