Canada-Ontario

Need a Hanbok! Where?!

Hi!
My fiance is South Korean (we met while I lived over there) and I'm trying to incorporate a lot of the culture into our wedding. We plan on having a tea ceremony before dinner and I'd love to wear a Hanbok (traditional Korean dress) for the tea ceremony. I could have it made in Korea and then shipped over, or I can pick one up at a store in Korea Town in the city but the cost is unbelieveable! I was wondering if any of you know of a place I can either buy/order a hanbok or have one made for a decent price?

Re: Need a Hanbok! Where?!

• edited April 2012
    Were you able to find a hanbok? I am in the same situation and looking for one in the Toronto area.

Thanks!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_need-hanbok?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:613Discussion:5fcc923e-31a4-4285-aaae-07165e7143ddPost:c051afc5-ff3c-4891-9e2a-eb6d0fa4456d">Re: Need a Hanbok! Where?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Were you able to find a hanbok? I am in the same situation and looking for one in the Toronto area. Thanks!
    Posted by velodi[/QUOTE]

<div>I know you can rent them cause I did for my wedding. I will see if I can find out cause I can't remember who or what the cost was.</div>
  • Hi i was wondering if you found out where there are rental hanboks in toronto because I will also need one too.

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards