Canada-Ontario

Do-It-Yourself Chair Covers

Is anyone else renting do-it-yourself chair covers in Toronto?

We need to find a place that let's us pick them up, install them ourselves, and then bring them back a day or two after the wedding.

I have a great vendor for my wedding, but now I am helping my brother and his fiancee find one.   Our vendor is too far out of the city for them to use - I need a company accessible by TTC,

Any suggestions?

Right now I'm getting my covers and a stretch band sash for $2.00 per chair, so I'd love to find something close to that price range if possible.

Thanks so much! 
~*June 2013 Sig Challenge: Our Cake*~
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Do-It-Yourself Chair Covers

• This probably isn't what you want to hear but that's not a project that I (personally) would tackle.  Picking them up via TTC does NOT sound like fun.  You don't want to have to deal with setup, tying 100 (or whatever) sashes, and cleaning them up after.  You also don't want to put your family to work.  Everyone should be relaxing and enjoying the day...

What is the venue?  Usually they supply tablecloths, napkins, chair covers, etc.  I would start there.  Where are you getting tablecloths from?

Alternatively, have you looked at hiring a decorator?  You can rent just a few hundred dollars worth of stuff (chair covers, sashes, napkins, swag for the head table or whatever) and they will set it up and clean it up and you don't have to worry about it.
  • They know the work that is involved and are comfortable with it.

The venue does not include chair covers (only table cloths and napkins), and the ones that they supply for an added cost are outside of the budget.   Hiring a decorator is also not in their budget unfortunately.

We figured out two options - one in Toronto that they can get to, and one out near us that we can pick up from if need be.

Thanks though!
    ~*June 2013 Sig Challenge: Our Cake*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards