Canada-Ontario

need wedding pics edited

Hey Everyone, I'm already married and it took almost a year to get our wedding pics fom our photographer and although he edited a bunch, they were not done to what I was expecting.  Instead of having him take forever again, I was wondering if anyone knew where I can take them to have them edited to looking beautiful?  I live in Hamilton, Ontario.

thanks

Re: need wedding pics edited

• edited April 2012
    I'm a graphic designer and used to work for a highly rated, award winning GTA photographer as a graphic designer/editor...featured in luxury wedding magazines such as Grace Ormonde and WedLuxe - so my style is fairly top notch and I currently work as a designer at a marketing agency so very versatile in Photoshop/Lightroom for photo editing. Send me a PM and we can chat, I'd be happy to help you out if I can, we can discuss rates/work involved.

I am in Oakville.
  • Hello,

I am a trained photographer based out of Mississauga, with two years formal training in photoshop. I am a recent grad from the Humber College Creative Photogtaphy program. I've also worked with two well known photographers based out of Toronto and Burlington.

Send me a PM if you're interested and we can discuss what you would like done.

Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_need-wedding-pics-edited?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:613Discussion:626b1452-654a-485f-ac41-3189afcc79d0Post:7e86c54e-c5e0-47a9-aa8b-a5982415623a">need wedding pics edited</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Everyone, I'm already married and it took almost a year to get our wedding pics fom our photographer and although he edited a bunch, they were not done to what I was expecting.  Instead of having him take forever again, I was wondering if anyone knew where I can take them to have them edited to looking beautiful?  I live in Hamilton, Ontario. thanks
    Posted by Rebecca_77[/QUOTE]

<div>Having someone edit his photos may be a violation of his copyrights and your contract with him.  Watch out, if he finds out, you could get into deep crap. </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards