Canada-Ontario

Hair & MUA in Hamilton/Burlington?

Does anyone have recommendations for hair stylists or make-up artists in the Hamilton or Burlington area?

Re: Hair & MUA in Hamilton/Burlington?

• edited December 2011
    My MUA Alisha Jarrett did a fabulous job, everyone's makeup stayed in place all day. She doesn't have a website, but I can send you her contact info if you're interested. I am pretty sure it's $40 a face, and she comes to the house. She lives in the Brantford area, but would most likely go to Hamilton. Here's me and MOH after having makeup done:

• raynesraynes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh!! I do!!

For hair, we went to my salon, which I love, in Burlington, Art in Hair (link).  I've been getting my hair done by Karen there since '99.  They easily accomodated 6 of us!

For make up, we went with Jaclyn Gillies, aka, The Ornatrix (link).  She did a really fantastic job and came out to my parents house in Dundas to do the work.

In this picture I'm the only one with my makeup done, but everyone here had their hair done at Art in Hair.

We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • APW2010APW2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the recomendations.

Would love the contact info PreppySailor
  • edited December 2011
    The e-mail address is alisha1@xplornet.com , you can tell her that you got the address from Becca. When is your wedding APW?
  • orlykahnorlykahn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    if you still need someone for hair and makeup...email me
    orlygoldakahn@gmail.com
    i know some phenominal hair stylists! and they come on location to wherever you want
    Orly Kahn *Makeup Artist* www.orlykahn.carbonmade.com
  • michellereismichellereis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    amazing makeup artist lives in niagara but might be willing to travel, she is seriously awesome.  check her out:  www.beyoutifulbrides.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards