Canada-Ontario

Stag & Doe Loaction

Any ideas?? (Toronto or Mississauga)
A few of our friends are throwing us a Stag and Doe, but have no idea where to have it!
Somewhere where there is a bar (to save the hassle of getting a licence and enough booze) and somewhere with cheap or free "rent".
Thanks!
Anniversary

Re: Stag & Doe Loaction

• How many people?  What kind of vibe? A Lions Club/rec center is often used for stag & does, or you could do more of a banquet hall.

If you book somewhere where you're buying food and drink then usually the room fee is free since they know they're getting enough money from you already.  If you book somewhere that is just a space (like a rec center or Rotary Club) then you pay a flat fee for the room and supply your own booze/food/servers/bartenders.
  • Exactly as Naomi stated.
  • we are using the brampton fairgrounds.  awesome place.  reasonably priced, and an great kitchen/bar area.  if i would have know i would even had my reception their.  we have been fortunate enough that my fiances parents & 2 brothers (1 is a groomsman & the other is the best man) are hosting it for us.  but from the venue itself is $700 only.  we did however have to get a liquor permit & event insurance.  most places want you to get your own liquor permit & event insurance, unless it's a baquet hall.  food wise and liquor you get yourself.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards