Pennsylvania-Central

Back and married!!!

Despite the rain, we had a fabulous wedding day! It was truly an amazing day. As everyone always says, it went by so quickly. Make sure you take the time to enjoy it!!!A special thanks to kzsnyder who stopped by with her FI & helped us with some setup! HM was in Ireland - again, AMAZING! We had such a good time and met some awesome people.I will post vendor reviews as soon as I get a chance & pics when I get them![img]http://tinyurl.com/ygxpsvv[/img]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Back and married!!!

• edited December 2011
    Congrats!! Love that picture! I'm glad it was a good day :)
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome back!!! as a complete bystander, I can assure you, your day was beautiful :-) Hope Ireland rocked, too!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Nik - Thanks! I love that pic too! Our photog put it on his website the day after the wedding and I'm really antsy to see the rest of them!!Kayla - Thank you! Ireland was awesome!! Tell FI that we took his advice and went to Glendalough - it was beautiful, but unfortunately rainy and we didn't get to walk around much. The Oliver St. John Gogarty which he also recommened was our first of many pub stops! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Oh- I know your still freshly back in the country and married and all, but I really did mean what I said when I was there, I will TOTALLY buy anything your wanting to pawn off.  :-)kzsnyder@att.blackberry.net
  • rorileyroriley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrat's...lovely pictures!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards