Canada-Ontario

Location of Keasha's Perfect Dress Boutique???

I just discovered the new Keasha's Perfect Dress show on Slice (Keasha from Kleinfeld's SYTTD has her own boutique now) and was stunned to figure out that it's filmed *here in Toronto*!!!!

I'm trying to figure out where it is, but some girls that have been on the show have alluded that they're not allowed to disclose the actual location and address.

Anybody have any idea where it is???  Help!  I'd looooooove to be able to go there.

Many thanks!  :-)

Re: Location of Keasha's Perfect Dress Boutique???

• A google search doesn't reveal much either. Perhaps you could visit the Slice website and audition to be on the show?
    Anniversary
  • I believe it`s in Yorkville...but don`t know the address.  I did apply to be on the show, but found my dress before the audition interviews.
  • i know that she sells Ines DiSanto dresses at her shop (who is a toronto designer). i would suggest to call them and ask... they would have to know where it is....
  • From Keasha's Perfect Dress Facebook Page October 21:
    Hello everyone, the boutique location used during the filming of Keasha's Perfect Dress season one is being turned into condos so it is closed. But rest assured we are opening a new location soon and will keep fans informed to all the new details when they arise!
  • In Response to Re: Location of Keasha's Perfect Dress Boutique???:

I live a block from the filming location which is an old bank on Yonge St just north of Davisville - it was only ever used as a film location it's not a open shop.
  • Hi Ladies,
    I too would love to know the mystery location of the bridal salon.
    I also don't see anywhere to apply to be on the show. Where did you find out how to do that?
    I would prefer not to apply and just go to the salon but if it is the only way to go into a boutique full of dresses hand picked by Keasha than I will do it.
    Any info would be great!
    Thanks
  • I have heard that the address is not listed publicly and the only way to get in there is via the show.  Not sure if that's just a rumour though. 
  • If it is the SYTTD experience you want you have to apply for the show. The locations used are never actual wedding shops.  If it is the Kleinfeld experience you are wanting and can wait to buy your dress until next year, the store is opening a location at The Bay at Yonge and Queen (Eaton Centre) early next year.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards