Pennsylvania-Central
Options

anyone having a photobooth?

Hi ladies, wanted to get your opinions on a photobooth rental.   I would love to do one at our wedding.  If you are having one, could you please provide me with company info so I can contact for pricing.Thanks!

Re: anyone having a photobooth?

• Options
    redreviving6redreviving6 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am SERIOUSLY considering one but I am scared that it will take away from folks on the dance floor and we already have a large venue. But Anywho..Most are really expensive but DJ Freeze offers photobooths with his services and also Susquehanna Photographic has a photobooth too (for around $300, I think).  In both cases, I think you need to use them as a vendor.  There are a ton in Philadelphia that around the 1000 range.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im setting up my own. We're going to have a polaroid camera, props, a handheld chalkboard, and hang a sheet as a background.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't recommend a vendor since my wedding was in NY, but we had one and LOVED it. It was a huge hit at the wedding, and produced some really funny photos. There was a line to use it all night and even my grandparents got into it. I would 100% recommend it. Guests are still telling me what a great idea it was.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My friends daughter used - http://capitalvendingpa.net/  I think they charge around $1100 but that is with a staffperson. It's nice cause for each photo it prints 2 - one for the person to keep and another that goes into a guestbook for them to sign. I would def. do it if it were in my budget!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards