Canada-Ontario
Options

Is it too early too book hair and makeup?

I'm getting married July 2011. The hair and makeup girl I want says she is booking into late 2010 and 2011 now. She suggests I book now. I have to ask my bridesmaids if they are going to use her on the day. When I send them the e-mail are they going to think I'm NUTS for booking this soon ?? LOL

Re: Is it too early too book hair and makeup?

• Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, they will think you are nuts!  But they are your bridesmaids, so they'll deal with it, lol.  They may not be able to confirm if they will use her or not, especially if it is a financial issue to get their hair professionally done.  Will the cost change if they decide not to tell you now, or do you have to put down a deposit? 

Wow that is early - this girl must be INCREDIBLE!!!  I'm getting married this August and have yet to book anything at this point.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm a makeup artist and esthetician too.  You can never book too early.  'Booking' makeup should simply mean that you're reserving your date.  If she's looking for a deposit or anything monetary than I think you should walk.  Like any salon or spa, you pay upon delivery.  Once she's done, and you're happy, then she should see 100%.  If you like her however, and you know she has no agenda, Book her!!  The only thing you have to lose is her availability on your date!  Yikes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards