Canada-Ontario

Entertainment for Children

My wedding is going to have a number of children attending and I was seriously considering some entertainment for them.
Does anyone know any good face painters, reasonble in price?
Or if you have any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Re: Entertainment for Children

• vexievexie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there!  We're considering setting up a room just off of the reception area (it has a wall of windows looking into the main room), filling it with colouring books, crayons etc  and then hiring a girl to come in to watch the kids (we're having approx 8 children between 11 and 3 yrs old) during the reception.  The other option is to make up bags for all the kids with activity books,crayons, disposable cameras etc and give them to each child to use at their table.

A balloon artist might be fun but I'd be a bit worried that the face paint could get on the kids new clothes?

I'm looking forward to hearing what other folks have done!

V.
    84image 73image 11image Wedding date: June 11, 2011 :)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm just making a colouring book for the kids and when the parents come in I might just a little note saying take one for your child. I don't have the space in the hall to have a separate room for the kids nor do i intend to hire a sitter for the day. They can just all sit with their parents. The way i see it if the parents choose to bring their kids and then they should be responsible for entertaining them.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions ladies, will need to give this a little more thought.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards