Canada-Ontario

in-home hair services

Does anyone have any recommendations for in-home hair services? I usually go to 2 different salons; 1 does not do in-home services and the 2nd is booked for my wedding date.

I'm in the Hamilton area but recommendations from Toronto, Niagara, and Halton regions would still be helpful.

Thanks!

Re: in-home hair services

• I went to my own normal stylist at the salon, so don't have a personal recommendation. 

However, I met the Pretty in Pink Mobile hair people at a bridal show... they seemed nice and seemed to have lots of staff.  Definitely used to doing on-site hair/makeup.
    http://www.prettyinpink-mobilemakeup.com/
  • I spoke to prettyinpink via phone a few times.  The only reason why I didnt book them is because they required a minimum of 6 ppl to have their hair done in order for the hair stylst to come to my house to provide the service. 
  • I would ask your hairdresser to see if they were willing to come privately. I am a hairdresser and I have had clients ask me to do their wedding hair (not at the salon) So I would take the morning off, charge less than the Salon would, AND make more money then if I was at work that day. HTH.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_home-hair-services?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:613Discussion:76157a7d-7734-462d-be9b-70f6c787356bPost:33a50a85-f1eb-4e6c-af7a-7fc1b595071a">Re: in-home hair services</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would ask your hairdresser to see if they were willing to come privately. I am a hairdresser and I have had clients ask me to do their wedding hair (not at the salon) So I would take the morning off, charge less than the Salon would, AND make more money then if I was at work that day. HTH.
    Posted by <font color="#ff0000">Michellea86</font>[/QUOTE]

PMed you!
    image 220 Are ready to party!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards