Canada-Ontario
Options

DJs

Hi!

Can anyone provide me with a review for the following DJs?
1) Prodidgy Entertainment - Michael Coombs
2) DJ Floh Back
3) DJ emporium

Thanks for your help!!

Re: DJs

• Options
    Gia_VeronicaGia_Veronica member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't had my wedding yet (19 days away!), but we hired Michael Coombs from Prodigy Entertainment and have been very happy with his professionalism, knowledge, and overall vibe. We are very confident in him! However, because I haven't had the wedding yet, I can't comment on much more! I'd love to hear what others have to say! 
  • Options
    StephieBowStephieBow member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know number 2 or 3 but I looked into Prodigy Entertainment (not sure if it wsa Michael specifically...) I read mixed reviews but again, if there are multiple DJs working for the company it can be hit or miss depending on who you get.

I'm using a company called Symmetry Studios and they cost me a tiny bit more but everyone kept pointing me in their direction and I've only heard good things about them.
    Anniversary image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

• Options
    Gia_VeronicaGia_Veronica member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    As far as I know Michael Coombs is the only person who works for Prodigy Entertainment in Toronto. I've only ever seen positive reviews so I'm not sure if maybe we are talking about different people/different company?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys!!

@Gia_Veronica - would love to hear what you thought of Michael after your wedding! Good luck with the last minute planning!!!!!
  • Options
    blush64blush64 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have an appointment with DJ Emporium next week. They seemed good and I know of one person who liked them. (they are the in-house for my venue)

If I hear of any reveiws I'll let you know.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've never heard of DJ Emporium, but I did deal a bit with Danny from FloBack and Micheal...

I found Danny to be freindly, and really easy to deal with
    Micheal, not so much, I found him rude and dismissive, we're not having a T.O wedding, and he basically wrote us off! NICE!

I'd personally go with the Flohback boys, they just seem so much more fun and "cool"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards