Canada-Ontario
Options

Two of a Kind Limousine & Luxury Coaches, review? Are they good?

I was all set to book these guys when I read some really bad reviews on a couple of different sites.

They were pushy when I spoke to them in person but their prices were great. (at the Bridal show) The man told me the prices are discounted due to off season but the sales director told me it was only if I booked during the show. That immediately made me uneasy so I wanted to research further.

Online I could find several good reviews but the bad were there too.

Has anyone used Two of a King Limousines? Any experience with them?

I am looking for a limobus so are there any ideas as to another company that would be suitable?

Re: Two of a Kind Limousine & Luxury Coaches, review? Are they good?

• Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard a lot of negative reviews from people and I've seen a lot of online bad reviews.  I know they are always at the wedding shows, but their prices seem pretty steep as far as limo companies go.  I would be wary.

I used Erin Mills Limo based out of Mississauga (although they came to us in Toronto no problem) - feel free to check them out - we had great service with them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've heard nothing but horror stories with them...dirty vehicles, leaving wedding party stranded etc.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    actually my fiancee went to see them this week. I also read poor reviews but didn't tell him (so not to sway his opinion), and his personal review was that the customer service was por and the bus was outdated.
  • Options
    blush64blush64 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all. I was afraid of this. At least I know who not to use. :)
  • Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't forget - we have our stickied vendors page with a handful of great limo companies to use!
  • Options
    blush64blush64 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_two-of-kind-limousine-luxury-coaches-review-good?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:613Discussion:8618df67-11fe-43e3-b529-3e48dcca011ePost:e1daa125-bf89-464c-9f52-cdc233ed16c1">Re: Two of a Kind Limousine & Luxury Coaches, review? Are they good?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Don't forget - we have our stickied vendors page with a handful of great limo companies to use!
    Posted by Littlin[/QUOTE]

I'll be going through all of those this afternoon. (for prices and appts)

<strong>I am so glad that vendor information is all posted here!
    </strong>
  • Options
    KewiiKewii member
    edited December 2011
    I went to see these guy before I moved back to the Middle East.  While I was waiting for the owner to meet with us there was a couple there complaining.  They were told the owner wasn't in so there wasn't anything that could be done.  Meanwhile, we were told that our meeting would be in just a little while.

Sure enough once the couple left, the owner came out to meet with us.

I told my planner I wanted someone else.
  • Options
    blush64blush64 member
    edited December 2011
    I don't get why these guys are still in business.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards