Canada-Ontario

Day of Coordinator, wedding planner, any suggestions on a reasonable company/person?

I have decided I need a day of coordinator/planner.  I have picked the venue and some other things. I have a good idea of everything I want and for the most part where to get them.

I just need minimal help wth planning certain things and a day of coordinator.

Any advice on who is good would be appreciated.

I have looked into one called Designed Dream.

Re: Day of Coordinator, wedding planner, any suggestions on a reasonable company/person?

• edited December 2011
    We booked Diane from The Bride's Butler. 

http://www.bridesbutler.ca/
    Anniversary

imageimage
  • Jewel224Jewel224 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can also try Leena at Let's Party Consultants.  2 of my close family friends have used her.

Happily Ever After Wedding Co is also another choice.  I haven't used them myself but have met with them and am considering using their services.
  • blush64blush64 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I will be looking into those.
  • edited December 2011
    I used Shima Palma from Palma Weddings, she was amazing! I honestly couldn't have gotten through the day without her. I would highly recommend her :)
    May 2011 March Siggy: Our Venue~ Toronto Argonaut Rowing Club
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Sarah & Geoff~ May 14th, 2011
  • mags727mags727 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Happily Ever After Event Co. The ladies are doing full wedding coordination for me! They are excellent! I PM'd you their contact info! Good Luck!
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_day-of-coordinator-wedding-planner-suggestions-reasonable-companyperson?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:613Discussion:8e14c561-a7d8-41eb-8ebb-a7b36bf7917aPost:62c70009-92d2-4b66-9894-c6a46f911804">Re: Day of Coordinator, wedding planner, any suggestions on a reasonable company/person?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am using Happily Ever After Event Co. The ladies are doing full wedding coordination for me! They are excellent! I PM'd you their contact info! Good Luck!
    Posted by mags727[/QUOTE]

I just wondered, Mags727 - you said in a PM to me that you used them 3 years ago in your wedding but now you're "using" them for you January 2012 wedding? Also, I found another topic regarding wedding coordinators/planners where you stated you're a wedding planner.  Which is it?
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmm, it says that she is getting married in September - thanks for the flag, Jewel!
    edited December 2011
    No problem, Littlin...I thought things seemed a little off. :)
  • orlykahnorlykahn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    JENNIFER PITT - FOREST EVENTS

She did my wedding in June
    she was wonderful
    Orly Kahn *Makeup Artist* www.orlykahn.carbonmade.com
  • mags727mags727 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't realize I was under investigation. I was just trying to be helpful. I am getting married in January. I just saw a few posts that were made under my account that I didn't make. My sister got married 3 years ago so I am assuming she posted messages. Sorry if I upset anyone. 
  • Meaghann17Meaghann17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am a few days past when this thread was active, but I just sent you a pm with the website of our doc
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    244 Invited image 43 Attending image 5 Declined image Waiting on 198 image
    RSVP Date October 3, 2011
  • blush64blush64 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards