Canada-Ontario
Options

TO/Scarb area DJ around $700 - is it possible?

Ladies,  I haven't been in the area in over 5 years. Is there such a thing as a good DJ for a reasonable price...in the $600-$750 range? Recommendations please!

TIA! Smile

Re: TO/Scarb area DJ around $700 - is it possible?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    my DJ is 500 and an extra 100 for dinner music
    His company is 416 productions and his name is Corey (DJX)
    Give him a shout and see if he is available.
    I've never used him before, but he was a referal from a friend and he sounds very experienced
    Good Luck
  • Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sure. My DJ was $600 for the whole night, most basic package (no special lights and effects). That said, I think the package was normally $800 and we got a discount for booking him at a bridal show.

http://www.revolutiondiscjockey.com/
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    mandy1023, thanks for the tip! I had contacted a few DJ's and Cory quoted me $650 but haven't booked with him just yet.

ring_pop, you had a great deal! I requested a quote from the website you gave and holy cow it was $1100!!!

Thanks ladies for the help...I'm still on the search!
  • Options
    mattycammattycam member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Another idea is posting on kijiji or craigslist with your price range. You would be surprised how many DJs are looking to service a wedding! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just checked and I am paying 650 for him too. 
    Hope everything works out for you.  If you do decide to go with him, my friend that recommened him was really impressed!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    booked DJ X!

mattycam, thanks for the tip, I will keep craigslist etc in mind for my other needs...

mandy1023, thanks for recommending him. He is really nice to correspond with and I look forward to him making our event awesome! I'm sure you'll have a rockin' wedding too! :) Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards