Canada-Ontario

Venue Opinions

Pic 1 Liberty Grand

Pic 2 Grand Victorian

Hi I am wondering what others think, I am going for a elegant theme, and I am looking at 2 venues, one is The Liberty Grand in Toronto, and the other is Grand Victorian Convention in the Radisson in Mississauga.

Please give me your feedback as to which hall you feel is nicer, thank you!

Re: Venue Opinions

• LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just be careful with Liberty Grand - I've heard mixed reviews about weddings there. More from the catering & events side of it, though.  I like the look of the Liberty Venue better, however, and it has that nice outdoor space as well (which is shared between all 3 rooms at the venue).  It was one of the places I checked out as well, but didn't go with it since I was looking for a venue with overnight accommodations and a more inclusive cost.
  • mattycammattycam member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Grand Victorian looks more finished to me than the liberty Grand (looking at the ceiling). If you have out of town guests,  think the Grand Victorian may work out best.
    Other factors to consider, where is your ceremony based? If you are in Toronto, then it may be convenient to have everything in Toronto (commute and traffic wise).

Happy Planning!
  • unplainjaneunplainjane member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i think it's a matter of your style. personally i like the liberty grand room better because it has more of a fresh feeling and i like the rustic ceiling. the grand victorian wouldn't be my taste because it's more regal and formal feeling. so it totally depends what's more you. and as PP said check out reviews of both places to find out about food and service.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards