Canada-Ontario

Florist/Decorator in York Region

Hey there!

I have started looking into florists for my May 2013 wedding. Our wedding will take place in Kleinberg (Vaughan), Ontario so we would like a florist that is close to that area - so in York Region (Vaughan, Maple, Richmond Hill etc). People were saying to go with a florist in the area so it doesnt have to be transported a good distance.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

522805_10151186959893168_80368830_n_zps80e4c057
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Florist/Decorator in York Region

• Check out Vivan's Design and Decor - she's a decorator and florist and her work has been featured on 4 Weddings Canada.  She does some beautiful work.
  • dorisgrandentrancedesign.com 647 4099323 She lives in Bolton and she use to be a decorost and now a florist. She has great ideas and is VERY experienced.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks ladies! I will check them out =)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Check out European Elegance, my sis and her friend both used him. My sister says she thinks he is great value, since her friend that found him is the queen of living a high end life on a budget ;)
  • edited July 2012
    Florist Fran has best value. Info at fsflorals.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • check out hillcrest florists (in hillcrest mall) they did my wedding and did an ammmmmazing job
    Orly Kahn *Makeup Artist* www.orlykahn.carbonmade.com
  • My florist lives in Richmond Hill...
    AMAZING work and fantastic prices!!!
    Anniversary
  • Thanks for all the info!

ValSmitty - I grew up in Richmond Hill, and when I looked up your florist I realized it was down the street from my parents house. I sent them an email! Thanks! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MrsT23MrsT23 member
    First Comment
    Best value for your $
    Florist - Indra: [email protected]
    Decorator - Christine: [email protected]

Both amazing, and couldn't find a better price for the services we got :) GL!
    Anniversary Vacation
  • Rose - Fleur de Lyzse is fabulous!!! She goes above and beyond and prices can't be beat!
  • decor- Nikki at Posh Special Event Stylings-- great vision and can work with any budget!!
  • I've always been a fan of Petals in Markham.  I went to a wedding recently and they used Greenfield Florist in RichmondHill - the florist, Wella Lam was very professional and on site at the ceremony AND the reception!
  • I've always been a fan of Petals in Markham.  I went to a wedding recently and they used Greenfield Florist in RichmondHill - the florist, Wella Lam was very professional and on site at the ceremony AND the reception!
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_floristdecorator-in-york-region?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:613Discussion:aa1502c6-bfd8-40a6-bb52-28d35398282bPost:2b540141-463b-4234-8b36-1cf7cb987c22">Re: Florist/Decorator in York Region</a>:
    [QUOTE]decor- Nikki at Posh Special Event Stylings-- great vision and can work with any budget!!
    Posted by murlenef[/QUOTE]

Tried to look them up, do you have a number or website?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards