Canada-Ontario

Bridesmaid Dresses

Hi all - 

Does anyone know of any great stores for bridesmaids dresses in the Hamilton area? I tried going to 2 today, but with 0 luck! 

Thanks a bunch!

Re: Bridesmaid Dresses

• If you don't mind taking a trip to Mississauga - the David's Bridal is good for bridesmaid dresses and they have plenty of sizes and colours in affordable pricing.
  • naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited July 2012
    If you are still looking for places - the biggest one in Hamilton is Rainbow Bridal.  It's a bit of a sketchy place and they have nasty carpet, but the prices are cheap and they have a HUGE selection.  Some nicer places that are also really good are in Dundas/Waterdown (right nearby) and are the Heirloom Bridal (Dundas), The Coach House (Waterdown), and Angie's (Waterdown).  Waterdown really is bridal store central, there are at least 3 or 4 in downtown Waterdown on Hwy 5.
  • Thanks so much! I got my wedding dress at Rainbow Bridal, but the bridesmaid dresses were no luck
  • www.sweetseraphine.com

They are located in Oakville. If you don't mind the drive, take a trip or go on their website.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_bridesmaid-dresses-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:613Discussion:b41cd747-94ba-483d-ac86-f028a21d83daPost:7d9ca311-39ff-495c-8b81-abf6f7b853cd">Re: Bridesmaid Dresses</a>:
    [QUOTE]www. sweetseraphine.com They are located in Oakville. If you don't mind the drive, take a trip or go on their website.
    Posted by mattycam[/QUOTE]
    This is a good store.  Pretty small, and small selection but really nice and helpful staff.  I came THIS close to buying my wedding dress there.
  • I was in a wedding party as MOH and we bought all our dresses at BCBG in Buffalo - was an awesome girls' trip too :)

I had a horrible experience at David's Bridal and would not recommend them for bridal gowns or bridesmaid dresses - didn't like the service and found the price a bit high for the quality...the only benefit is color matching...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards