Canada-Ontario
Options

bridal shower ideas

Hey Ladies,
I 'm looking for some ideas as to where I can have my bridal shower. Somewhere dowtown T.O or in the west end. I'm estimating 75 ppl or more

any suggestions??

Re: bridal shower ideas

• Options
    unplainjaneunplainjane member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    a lot of condo buildings have party rooms that you could maybe rent out. do you have a friend that lives in a condo that has one? or maybe try 1 king west. if you want something casual a lot of firkin bars have private rooms or you can rent out a part of the bar. or try the drake or gladstone. for something fancier try the old mill. good luck.
  • Options
    Jewel224Jewel224 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can also try restaurants...as well a lot of the lounges, clubs or higher end restaurants have VIP rooms or smaller rooms you can rent for the day.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Restaurants are great - we are considering Academy of Spherical Arts, School Bakery - both in LIberty Village, Parts and Labour in Parkdale or Fire on the Eastside. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My aunt threw me one at "Great Cooks on Eight" - on the 8th floor of The Bay building at Queen & Bay!  It is just normally a deli/restaurant for lunch during the week, but they did a great buffet spread and it is a great view with windows all around and lots of natural light.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards