Canada-Ontario
Options

Bridal show this weekend...FYI

Hey ladies, not sure if you are aware but there is the Toronto Bridal Show being held this weekend at the Toronto Congress Centre. Happy Planning
imageAnniversary Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Bridal show this weekend...FYI

• Options
    SNTJ2012SNTJ2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi ChocolateFlav17,

How was the show? Did you go?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to the show! It was my first bridal show ever and went with my mom and 2 sisters (who are my MOHs). Good first experiene - a lot of photographers there which wasn't helpful because we already have a photographer!! Got some vendors for cakes and cupcakes so that was good! 

I'm definitely looking forward to going to more bridal shows :)
  • Options
    Jewel224Jewel224 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_bridal-show-this-weekendfyi?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:613Discussion:bf929e98-4637-4c06-9c20-decb0f7972f2Post:12dd4be1-d8f1-40a0-9894-e490c6098653">Re: Bridal show this weekend...FYI</a>:
    [QUOTE] Got some vendors for cakes and cupcakes so that was good!  I'm definitely looking forward to going to more bridal shows :)
    Posted by hendersonsarah[/QUOTE]

Hey Sarah,

I've got the name of an awesome cake and cupcake vendor - she did my sister's wedding in May (Red Velvet Cake - YUMMY!) and we use her for all our family parties and special occasions.  Let me know if you want her info.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Jewel - 

Yes! Could you send me an email with the details? Thanks so much!
  • Options
    Jewel224Jewel224 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_bridal-show-this-weekendfyi?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:613Discussion:bf929e98-4637-4c06-9c20-decb0f7972f2Post:a44f738b-e1c6-4b6c-90b4-5ed386573eb8">Re: Bridal show this weekend...FYI</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Jewel -  Yes! Could you send me an email with the details? Thanks so much!
    Posted by hendersonsarah[/QUOTE]

Done and done!  Email sent!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards