Canada-Ontario

full tent draping

hi everyone, 

im having my wedding at the royal ambassador in the outdoor tent. i thought i wanted ceiling swags until i saw a full ceiling draping. it was absolutely gorgeous! it covered all of the ceiling poles and joists and made the tent look like an indoor space.

i was wondering if anyone is having this done or knows of any companies that do it for an affordable price

the tent is 80x60 ft 15ft high and 4800 sqft
thank you

Re: full tent draping

• Have you hired a decorator?  I would start with them, they would be able to provide the service for you.  Who is doing the tent rental?  They may also have the supplies that are designed to fit the tent they rent you.

Your hall may also be able to recommend someone who is familiar with your hall and local to your area.

Other than that I don't have any specific suggestions, my decorator was west of the GTA and wasn't the best so I wouldn't recommend her.
  • i would check with the hall first.   my cousin had his wedding there last year but in the indoor room,  and i live in the area (but not the hall i choose).  nice choice.  but the other option is to look at linen companies and the one i'm going with is called mega city linen.  great prices!  they're close by to the royal ambassador.

• thanks for all of the advice! i will check with RA and mega city linen
  • Hi I am using a wonderful person for my draping - his name is Enzo. If interested send me a pm and I will give you his contact info. His work is Amazing and I am very picky ! S
  • futuremssweets i pm'ed you
  • Sent you a message !
  • Hi futuremssweets, I pm'd you :)

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_full-tent-draping?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:613Discussion:c231b8b2-e472-4839-9c61-0bf58cfaf72aPost:b1c5278a-42c0-4c9b-a114-6ec3d5ddf7a8">Re: full tent draping</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi I am using a wonderful person for my draping - his name is Enzo. If interested send me a pm and I will give you his contact info. His work is Amazing and I am very picky ! S
    Posted by futuremssweets[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards