Canada-Ontario

Anyone know about these photographers?

Hi there, I'm wondering if anyone has heard good things about FC Photography, 3Photography or Shutterclick?  I'm looking for affordable photography (1500 tops) but good quality of course.  I have tried to contact Jill Promoli but 2 weeks later she has not responded.  Any other ideas?

Re: Anyone know about these photographers?

• canadian98765canadian98765 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't heard about any of any of the ones you mentioned, but I just got the pricing from www.bluesixcreative.com and depending on what photographer you use, their pricing is really reasonable. I just saw the engagement pics they did for a friend of mine and they were great.
  • sophieg23sophieg23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the recommendation!  I'll check them out!
  • crysfacecrysface member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,

Check out www.josephmichael.ca/">Joseph Michael photography.
    we've booked him for our wedding and are very excited!
    He doesn't offer prints, but he has amazing price points and is a really nice guy :)
  • edited December 2011
    Try Lemon Fresh Designs Photography (www.lemonfreshdesigns.com)  in Toronto may be in your price range.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Blue Six Creative www.bluesixcreative.com We booked them this past Jan.  Their pricing is good and the best thing is we are getting all the images on a disk for us to print ourselves and save money.  My sister booked them and I signed up to their facebook page and won a engagement session that is scheduled later this month and that is what got me to set up a meeting.

We considered Jon Thorpe, but his prices are out of our budget.  Jeremey Clay is awesome but his prices are out of our budget also.  So many great photographers out there!  I'll post my pic's when I get them done later this month.
  • sophieg23sophieg23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Which photographers from Blue Six Creative are you guys going with?  They all vary in price, and the difference is several hundreds!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Sophie,

I'm using Dan from Blue Six Creative and my Sister used Joey (but he just had a new baby and is taking a year or two off).  I like his style of shooting.  I almost went with Brett, but he has not shot that many weddings.

Who are you interested in?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards