Canada-Ontario
Options

Day of Coordinator

I'm looking for recommendations for DOC.  My budget for this service is $750.
Anyone know any good ones?
Thanks!

Re: Day of Coordinator

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just booked Diane from The Bride's Butler.

http://www.bridesbutler.ca/about.html
    Anniversary

imageimage
  • Options
    SNTJ2012SNTJ2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks very much! I will check her out...I am finding that the ones I have been researching are charging upwards of $1500...which is over budget for me...:(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had the same problem and she saved the day ;)
    Anniversary

imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Elac Cahcet Is amazing, I have them for my wedding and have seem them in action at my gf's
  • Options
    SNTJ2012SNTJ2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks samanthadonoghu!  Do you have an email address or contact info for Elac Cahcet?
  • Options
    mags727mags727 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Happily Ever After Event Co. for my full wedding coordination. They are a offering discounted rates right now so I would def contact them at happilyeveraftereventco@gmail.com   You get two wedding planners for the price of one!

-Hajer
  • Options
    SNTJ2012SNTJ2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks very much! I have sent an email to Happily Ever After Event Co.  Much appreciated!
  • Options
    mags727mags727 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome! I will tell the girls I recommended you! :) Good luck on all your planning!Laughing
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    HIe! Not sure if you've already found a day of coordinator, but we're a wedding and event planner company in T.O, and our package is customizable to your budget. Typically our day of package is $800 but we can always work within your budget.
    Blossom is run by myself and my good friend who work as a team no matter what event it is. We decided to finally venture this together after a decade of planning and volunteeering in events.

Anyway, check us out anytime!
    www.blossomevents.ca
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/blossomevents
    Twitter @ blossomeventsca

Good luck!!!

Janice
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards