Canada-Ontario
Options

Help! Where to buy traditional Chinese GuestBook in Toronto (like the one pictured here?)

I would appreciate any suggestions. I live in Toronto and  need this before June 30, 2012!

Re: Help! Where to buy traditional Chinese GuestBook in Toronto (like the one pictured here?)

• Options
    Jewel224Jewel224 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2012
    Could you not just make it?  Buy a guestbook in that colour and add the lettering?

Or check out frugalbride.com and the forum there.  I believe there's a board just for Asian brides.
  • Options
    I agree with Jewel, I would get a regular guest book at Michaels or a wedding store or Hallmark and recover it in the red fabric/ribbon as you like.  It's pretty easy to recover a book with fabric. The little metal lettering I'm not sure about, you might need to draw it on with fabric marker or print it on paper and attach it (if that part is important to you).

Alternatively you could check Chinatown?
  • Options
    Have you tried Pacific Mall? Maybe in one of the stores with the traditional chinese dresses might have some wedding stuff. Maybe even Market Village (beside it) may have some tradition wedding stuff.

Good luck :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards