Canada-Ontario
Options

weird wedding dreams - post yours!

So... last night I had a draem that I was going dress shopping.  I have an appt at Ritche in a few weekends when my mom is home, so I'm super excited to go.  I have a few Pronovias in my head.  I don't know what their selection is, but I know they have a trunk show a few weeks later, so if I don't find it, I WILL be back.  lol.

So in my dream, I show up at Ritche and it's in a Tim Hortons... I'm serious.  So I go into Tim Hortons and then into Ritche and go into this little room.  There are 3 dresses pre-selected for me in there.  One is gold sequins.  It was quite something.  So I tried them on and then left.  Came back to make an appt for the trunk show and it was gone and only Tim Hortons remained. 

So bizarre.  So who else has had crazy wedding dreams?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: weird wedding dreams - post yours!

• Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL - I had a lot when I was planning - mostly with things going wrong at the wedding itself - but no worries - none came true!

My dress was a Pronovias too - Rosana!
  • Options
    sytomsytom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I dreamt that my dress came in late the day of the wedding and it was about 2 feet and a half too short and the crinoline was longer than the dress!!!  I looked so 80's!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Most of my dreams involved being totally unprepared on the wedding day. Like, the ceremony was to start in 5 minutes and I was still in my pajamas.
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have had so many dreams like that Ring_Pop!

My worst so far: There was a snowstorm, the venue called to remind us that it was our wedding, I was in my work clothes, I had to stand outside the empty but somehow too noisy to make a phone call venue and call all of our guests because we hadn't sent out invites... My mom and dad couldn't make it. NIGHTMARE
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards