Canada-Ontario

Vendor Reviews - MARRIED!

I got married the end of June....here are reviews for you ladies...

ERIC BENCHIMOL PHOTOGHRAPHY - A+
Amazing! He was easy going. Did everything we asked, captured all the perfect moments. If you want his contact info - let me know!

STUDIO NINE VIDEOGRAPHY - A
Great videographer. He was there earlier then he said he would be in order to set up which meant he was ready to shoot when we  needed him! I met him through a referrel from a cousin of mine and am really happy we booked with him. Very reasonable pricing too and if  you want him to bring an assistant to have a second camera filming it isn't much more expensive and well worth it so you get lots of angles! His info is also available if you want it!

BELISSIMO HAIR SALON - A++
Been going there since I was 10. Still just perfect. My mother, sister and one of my bridesmaids also went there and just loved it.  Hair didn't fall out. Curls didn't loosen. Perfect!!

MAKEUP A++
 - Obviously did it myself. I hired a makeup artist for my bridal party and they loved her but i did my own as I am one :)

VENUE - Beth Tzedek Synagogue - A+

FLOWERS - HILLCREST FLORIST - A+
AMMMMMMMAZING GUYS WORKING THERE! They got us everything we wanted and within our budget! They were on time too :)

If anyone wants any of the contact info for any of the above - let me know!!
[email protected]
They were wonderful. no complaints :)
Orly Kahn *Makeup Artist* www.orlykahn.carbonmade.com

Re: Vendor Reviews - MARRIED!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards