Canada-Ontario

Watters Bridesmaid Dresses?

Does anyone know a store in the GTA that sells bridesmaid dresses by Watters?

I looked at the retailers on their website, but they seem to only show stores that carry bridal gowns instead of the bridesmaid lines.

Thanks!
~*June 2013 Sig Challenge: Our Cake*~
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Watters Bridesmaid Dresses?

• Have you checked with those salons that carry the Watters dresses?  They may be able to assist you.
  • JennLaxJennLax member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited October 2012
    I contacted each store and they all said they only carry the wedding gowns.   That's why I was hoping someone on here had seen them around :P
    ~*June 2013 Sig Challenge: Our Cake*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_watters-bridesmaid-dresses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:613Discussion:ee4fab13-186a-41aa-82fe-c998d6c5c8c0Post:a6f2c94f-a772-4941-9e03-8a8f58ea1242">Watters Bridesmaid Dresses?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone know a store in the GTA that sells bridesmaid dresses by Watters? I looked at the retailers on their website, but they seem to only show stores that carry bridal gowns instead of the bridesmaid lines. Thanks!
    Posted by JennLax[/QUOTE]

Hello,
    I been having trouble as well.  The only place that I have found is Feliche Bridal its on college and clinton street that carries the bridesmaid dresses, but I refuse to go there.  The owner Daniel is so rude, I would not reccommend this store.  I have been calling all the other stores that says they carrie them but when I do call they say they no longer carry the line.  I even tried to get a hold of Watters asking why they don't supplu it to others.  It's ashame that people are so rude.  I mean there the ones that need us we dont need them.   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards