Canada-Ontario

Looking for.... Makeup/Hair vendors

Does anyone have names, numbers or sites to get me started? 

Thank you!

Re: Looking for.... Makeup/Hair vendors

• LevenahLevenah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Blush Pretty is one of the best in the city.  Stephanie, the owner is extremely nice and responds to email very quickly! They book up VERY fast so I'd contact them soon! (I booked my wedding a year in advance with them!)

• edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tip, I'll check out the site. 
  • edited December 2011
    I'm going with Makeup in the City.  AmyBeth is super nice, I've already had my makeup trial and it was fantastic. I'm going next week for my hair and will let you know.

• LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was recommended to Alisa Lyons, although she was booked the day of my wedding.  She was so helpful on the phone, however, and so check her out.  I'm going for my makeup trial with another artist next week, and I'll let you know about that contact if she is as great as a few friends have told me already!  She's a manager of one of the Toronto M.A.C. counters at The Bay.
  • miellenmiellen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Gina of Esthetically Yours, she is awesome! I was in my friend's bridal party last year and that's how I knew I wanted to hire her too. Her hair and makeup is really great and she's really reasonably priced too.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&ref=search&gid=87958255275#!/group.php?gid=87958255275
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you for all of the recommendations.  This is a great starting point!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for this also.  I will check them out.  I think having someone come to you at a hotel where you are getting ready will be the best option.  I find that there is so many out there!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    If you're looking for hair/makup vendors also consider how many people will want to get their hair / makeup done on the day.  If there's lots of people it may take a really long time to get ready.  I'm hoping to go to a salon that will have multiple stylists and can do both so that anyone who wants to join is in and out quickly and we can maximize our sleep!

I'm looking in the Burlington area, though, so all of the salons I looked at won't be very helpful.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• orlykahnorlykahn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you are still looking... feel free to contact me.

Certified and experienced. Work has been shown on Breakfast Television, Canadian Bride, Rogers Television, and various Bridal Shows across the GTA.

Wedding Rates:

• For Bridal Makeup: $75 (false lashes are included if interested)

• For One to Three people: $60 per person

• For Four to Seven People: $55 per person

• For Eight or More: $50 per person (and includes false lashes!)

• Flower girls are complimentary

• Junior Bridesmaids under the age of 14 are $35 per person
    (False lashes are an additional $3.00 per person)

• Travel Fees may apply for farther distances. Travel fees begin at $15.
    (All prices are already inclusive of GST)

Payments
    A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to reserve all dates for Weddings and Special Events.

Contact me at orlygoldakahn@gmail.com or 416 399 6078
    Orly Kahn *Makeup Artist* www.orlykahn.carbonmade.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards