Looking for this....

I posted this on the DIY board as well but I am hoping to find a place in Toronto to find this. I want to find the "jewels" at the bottom of this vase. Is that what they are even called? We like this idea but we were hoping to make them ourselves by buying the vase and "jewels" separate and putting it together.
Any ideas on where to buy these?
Thanks :)

Re: Looking for this....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards