Canada-Ontario

Reviews on Paletta Mansion in Burlington

Hello,

My fiance and I are planning to book Paletta mansion for our wedding in October 2013. I am having a hard time finding any reviews in regards to service/food.... There are a lot of reviews on how beautiful the venue is but not much more. I know they hire outside caterers (Oakville Conference Centre or Michaelangelo's Banquet...); so if you've been to a wedding catered by these two please let me know how the food and service was.
Any reviews would be greatly appreaciated.

Re: Reviews on Paletta Mansion in Burlington

• I have no reviews on caterers they use but I LOVE that venue.  I wanted to book there but it was way too small for us, I think it only seats 80 people for dinner in the main room. :(  Book now too, it fills up quickly.
  • I had the same issue as Naomi - wanted to book there but we'll have around 150 guests - but I haven't had the food there. I did have a girlfriend who went to a wedding there and enjoyed both the venue and the food.  She was the one who recommended it to me.
  • great thanks. We are having about 65 people so it would be perfect for us i think.
  • My fiance and I booked there for October 2013. We haven't had a chance to try the food yet, but they do hold an open house where you can go and try food from each caterers, as well as speak with other vendors they recommend. I think it's usually in February.

We have spoken with both caterers and they both seem very nice and open to any ideas you have.
  • great thanks! when's your wedding? we're booking fr october 2013 as well :)
  • Sorry, just saw this! And apparently I had a brain fart, haha. We had initially booked for October 20th *this* year there, then we moved it to September 28th next year.

It's such a beautiful mansion! There's some interesting history to it as well if you look into it. It will be great for pictures in the fall with all the leaves changed :)
  • Hi there,

Not sure if this thread is still going but I'm getting married in at the Paletta in September 2013 and went to the open house in February.  The food was great and the follow up service by the catering company and by Laura from Paletta is amazing. 

Email me at [email protected] if you want to chat.

Jen
  • OnLAOnLA member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Hi, I just discovered Paletta mansion today we stumbled on it driving back from Spencer's which I fell out if love with when I saw the playground. I'm dying to know more about their packages etc but if course it's a long weekend so I have to wait until Monday. We both love the grounds and the pictures we've seen online, I'm just terrified its going to out of our price range
  • If you don't mind what is the ballpark for the wedding package at Paletta? Nothing online and I'm so impatient I can't wait until Monday
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards