Catholic Weddings

Program Help

I'd love to see anyone's programs if you have them! I'm getting married in the church, though not in a full Mass (for some very good family-based reasons), and I'm not really sure where to start with the programs. The wedding coordinator at our church said had a template, but can't get it to me for a couple months (not sure why); my wedding's May 28, and I'd kinda like to get this project out of the way in advance!

Thanks, everyone!

Re: Program Help

• edited December 2011
    I have a version of our program in my bio on the "Stationery & Details" page.  It's for a full mass, but a wedding ceremony outside of mass would be fairly similar except you would omit the Liturgy of the Eucharist section.

I also recommend checking out www.catholicweddinghelp.com which has lots of useful info about planning a Catholic wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto Sara. We had full mass, but there are all kinds of sample programs online. You might also check out catholicbrides.com

• edited December 2011
    I can send you a copy of mine in Word-- it was a Catholic ceremony no mass, formatted to fit two sheets of 8.5x11 paper, folded in half. Email me at kmweber99 at hotmail dot com and I'll send it. Good call on getting it done early, just make sure all the details are really final, like the readings/readers, etc.
  • LadybugBride3LadybugBride3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Sorry I dont mean to hijack your post but I was just about to ask the same thing - Karen Im going to email you for a copy of your program too

image 247 Invited so far!
    image 170 Are ready to party!
    image 35 Will be missing out!
    image 42 Are MIA!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm jumping on the bandwagon.  Same deal, no mass.  I'm emailing as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards