Catholic Weddings
Options

TGIF!

Good morning!

How is everyone doing today?  I'm so glad it's Friday!  I have big plans of deep cleaning and some cooking this weekend.  I don't particularly like cleaning, but I love having a super clean home!

Re: TGIF!

• Options
    i am so glad its friday, although i think i may have to work the better part of tomorrow.  :-(
  • Options
    Trying to get some wedding stuff this weekend. Looking at Tuxes, finalizing addresses for invites, going to an open house at my reception venue to discuss linens, food, and cake! Maybe even finalize my music/readings for the ceremony... With <5 months, I really need to start kicking things in gear. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    newlyseliskinewlyseliski member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited January 2012

Amen to that!  Ahhhh.... Friday.  Although I'm a bit bummed that I have to catch up on CEUs this weekend to maintain a professional appellation that I procrastinated on... only 13.5 more hours to go...

DH and I are playing dodgeball after work with my church's YA group and then I get to spend all day tomorrow at a friend's house for a girls' day.  We're discussing a book and watching the 5-hour version of Pride and Prejudice :-)  Maybe we'll watch the newer version, too...

Technically I suppose I'm doing WR stuff this weekend, too.  We still have crap that we're getting rid of from our wedding (8 months later...) so we're meeting up with a craigslist purchaser to pawn off our candy bar setup!

• Options
    I would appreciate some prayers that I will have more patience.  I have a very difficult student (who is basically equal to ten difficult students all wrapped into one) who constantly tries me and I find myself getting angrier and angrier with him.  I know I'm not going to get anywhere by just shutting him down, but I am really struggling.  We take a step forward, and then he pulls something like trying to cheat by erasing and changing his incorrect answers on a test (after I've graded them) and trying to convince me to give him credit.  Ugh.  It makes me crazy.

But I am going to Amarillo tonight to meet up with H and we're going to go house hunting!  So I am putting on a happy face!
    Anniversary

• Options
    Prayers, Prof. Sci...I pictured a particular student from the past as I read your post, so I totally get it.

Newly....amazing how the wedding stuff lingers.

Cati ... those last few months always seem to fly!

All I can say is that I echo the TGIF. I think it's going to be a lazy kind of weekend around here, and I'm totally ready. I brought a book to read "for work," but really, it will be an easy, fun read that I will give kids as enrichment when a handful finish the current project too soon. Resa - I like your plans, too, as I should do some cleaning.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards