Catholic Weddings
Options

NFP/FAM Software

Is anyone using NFP/FAM software - either CCI or TCOYF?  I'd like to use software for charting but I'm not sure which route to go with.  We went through the training with CCI but I've been using TCOYF a lot as reference. 
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NFP/FAM Software

• Options
    VAtoCOVAtoCO member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry - I meant CCL.
  • Options
    masked_rose86masked_rose86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Fran! I bought the software from CCL, and honestly I wasn't very impressed.  I'd say save your money on that.I use a free program online called Fertility Friend.  I don't always agree with the lines they put in for ovulation etc sometimes, but I just use it for charting as I go (its also easy for e-mailing each other or an instructor).  And then I use a paper copy when I actually want to put in the "real" lines and marks.Hope that helps! :)
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    VAtoCOVAtoCO member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, Christine.  Maybe I'll check out the software that goes with TCOYF instead. 
  • Options
    Calypso1977Calypso1977 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    im not even sure how teh software works.  do you log on each morning or put the whole month in at the end?
  • Options
    VAtoCOVAtoCO member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    To be honest, I'm not exactly sure how it works.  I assume that you enter your information daily.  The software also uses your personal "parameters" to determine your fertile/non-fertile times.  Again, these are all assumptions based on the information I've read.  I'm strongly considering buying the TCOYF software.  We'll see.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been using TCOYF for the last two months and I like it.  You put in your information and it charts everything for you.  They have a 15 day free trial. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards