Catholic Weddings
Options

Photos from my first fitting :)

I am so in love with my gown! I had to share pictures. I tried it on for the first time last night,  since March when I purchased it. It only needs a few minor tweaks in the bodice and a hem. My simple elbow length veil hasn't arrived yet.

I went a little picture crazy:

There's basically an entire corset built into the center of the gown. That thing sucks you in and supports the skirt really well, so it doesn't feel heavy.

The lace details. :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photos from my first fitting :)

• Options
    Gorgeous! You look so pretty :) I love the lace, too.
    Ovarian cyst lapro: '01, '04, '09 Conal biopsy: '01- results negative Dilation: '03 for cervical scarring Pcos test: '05, FSH and LH normal Mirena removed July '12 My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    Stunning!
  • Options
    That lace at the bottom is pretty amazing!!  You look lovely :)
  • Options
    Holy cow, that is beautiful! I love it!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Stunningly gorgeous!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh wow, you are just beautiful!
    Anniversary

• Options
    Gorgeous!  It looks great on you!
  • Options
    Wow, you look beautiful! 

I love your gown!  May I ask what it is?

SaveSave
  • Options
    Thank you for your kind comments! The gown is the "pergola" by Pronovias. :
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ohmygoodness! That is one of the most beautiful gowns I have ever seen. I thought it looked like a Pronovias, they make amazing gowns. Mine is the Pronovias "Detalle" dress
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    sarahdactyIsarahdactyI member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited October 2012
    So beautiful!! I love the lace :):) 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    pinterest, obvi.

• Options
    ootmother2ootmother2 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited October 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_catholic-weddings_photos-from-my-first-fitting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:615Discussion:1293d554-fdcb-4b42-b9fc-6064d9d8b99dPost:a9967798-66e0-4857-a16c-23e1839e1225">Re: Photos from my first fitting :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Holy cow, that is beautiful! I love it!!
    Posted by shawna127[/QUOTE]

You just said that because you were here!

Absolutely gorgeous!  Bride & Gown
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_catholic-weddings_photos-from-my-first-fitting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:615Discussion:1293d554-fdcb-4b42-b9fc-6064d9d8b99dPost:959e40fa-ea86-4ac2-805f-f7799e98cf86">Re: Photos from my first fitting :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ohmygoodness! That is one of the most beautiful gowns I have ever seen. I thought it looked like a Pronovias, they make amazing gowns. Mine is the Pronovias "Detalle" dress
    Posted by MedStudent13[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I feel so special in the gown. :)

<div>I just looked up your Pronovias dress...It's stunning! I love every fabric that they use.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Go away!

haha, keep us up with the  photos, we can only dream, right?

You know how beautiful you are and you're making us all jealous!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_catholic-weddings_photos-from-my-first-fitting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:615Discussion:1293d554-fdcb-4b42-b9fc-6064d9d8b99dPost:3d955897-2be4-4099-8952-43eadda397eb">Re: Photos from my first fitting :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Photos from my first fitting :) : You just said that because you were here! Absolutely gorgeous!  Bride & Gown
    Posted by ootmother2[/QUOTE]

?????
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_catholic-weddings_photos-from-my-first-fitting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:615Discussion:1293d554-fdcb-4b42-b9fc-6064d9d8b99dPost:f83f2797-8b1b-491f-82b1-8e4a2c5bff32">Re: Photos from my first fitting :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Photos from my first fitting :) : ?????
    Posted by shawna127[/QUOTE]

<div>I was confused too.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards