Pennsylvania-Central

Larry with Frank King Photography

Does anyone know anyone who had him as their photographer? I'm freaking out just a  tad bit. It's 4 days until my wedding and we have not yet talked to the photographer who will be shooting our wedding! We went with Frank King Photography in Dover and were told that a photographer would be assigned to up closer to our wedding date, this was back in October of last yer. When I contacted them in August about who was our photographer I was told Kevin and he would call me a week or two before the wedding. Well it's 4 days and nothing. FI called them and now was told Larry is our photographer and he'll be calling today or tomorrow! I'm a little bit upset over this. I have no idea what Larry is like or his style. Can't seem to find any reviews on him either. Can anyone help me out?

TIA

Re: Larry with Frank King Photography

• slpankuchslpankuch member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Keep calling them, they should not make you wait for him to call you. Did they explain why they changed the photographer on you? I would make sure they give you a valid reason for the change otherwise I'd fight them for a discount.
    Definitely tell him you want to meet with him ASAP to see his work. If you don't like it tell them you want someone else!!!
    Hell I'm so crazy about that stuff that I would show up at their studio demanding information.
    You pay a lot for photographers so everything should be what you want!

Sorry I couldn't tell you any opinions on the photographer Larry. Did you try reviews on weddingwire.com?

Make sure you write a review about this on weddingwire too for others!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards