Pennsylvania-Central

Bridesmaid Jewlery..

What are some good sites online or good stores in the area to get crystal/beaded necklaces for bridesmaids? I'm looking for a silver color or a pink color and need to buy 7 of them.

Re: Bridesmaid Jewlery..

• edited December 2011
    I got my jewelry on Black Friday from JC Penneys
  • slpankuchslpankuch member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Etsy.com in the wedding jewelry section. Or just search "pink beaded necklaces".
    Some sellers on there do a discount rate for bulk orders like in your case.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• bornholdtkbornholdtk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It really depends on your budget and what style jewelry you're looking for...I found jewelry (for four) at an amazing price at Kohls. JCP had the same jewelry, but if I remember correctly the sticker price was a little higher. I think most chain stores will be able to accomodate the quantity, but you may have to ask them to order it from another store.

Also, it sounds ridiculous, but depending on what you're looking for - don't ignore Claire's and bridal shops such as Davids Bridal. Their products won't last forever but the price is right and they'll look nice at the wedding...and at a few more events after that...
  • SHALYNNMARIESHALYNNMARIE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ive gotten a lot of my jewelry off of ebay... my bridesmaid are all wearing the same dress i wanted to give them different jewelry to match each of their personalities, i was able to find earrings, bracelets, rings and some necklaces...it was very hard for me to search in places like davids bridal,claires or the malll since 2 of my girls ears arent pierced.

blog post photo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards