Catholic Weddings
Options

prayers please

I just found out that a former co-worker's baby boy died.  She was due yesterday and when they went for her checkup there was no heartbeat.  She delivered him yesterday.  Please pray for the baby and his family.  
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: prayers please

• Options
    Oh, that is terrible! Will definitely pray!
    Anniversary

• Options
    =( Prayers. It is the absolute worst thing, but in retrospect I can say God used it in my case to bring innumerable graces and I will pray for the same for this family.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    How sad for the family, to lose a child when they were so close to meeting him in this world.  Praying for consolation and peace for the family and that their souls will one day, through the infinite mercy of our Lord, be reunited with the soul of their little boy.  May they also be comforted by the story in Scripture of Christ inviting the children to come to Him.  Though it seems too soon to us, Christ has beckoned their child as well.
    "Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine!" (Isaiah 43:1)
  • Options
    That is so sad! My heart just broke for her.  I'll say a prayer. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I can't even imagine how heartbreaking that must be.

I'll pray for her healing and for the peaceful repose of the soul of her son.

SaveSave
  • Options
    Riss91Riss91 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Oh my, I am so sorry. Many prayers their way!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards