Catholic Weddings

Shout outs

Wanna do this today?

1.  Major shout out to Monkey -- you are never afraid to speak a difference of opinion.  From what I've seen, you're always respectful about it, but you have a way of challenging commonly held opinions.  I like it.  And even though I don't always agree withh you (though honestly, I kinda do a lot), I respect it.  I wish you posted more, because I think you bring a lot to this board.

2.  Another shout out goes to Tea -- you're just super helpful, and seem to always be pretty positive and friendly.  I like it.  You're not forceful about your opinions or how you do things, but you're always there to offer info what it's requested. 

I could give a shout out to everyone, really, but I will save others for later.

Re: Shout outs

• Shout out to you, Resa, for all you do to keep the board hopping and the positive energy flowing. When you were off getting all married and stuff, it was clear how much quieter the board was without you starting so many GTKY and chatty threads. I really appreciate that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks Biblio!  I guess everyone's in a quiet mood today...

• I am so busy today!  I haven't even had time to eat!

I will shout out to Resa as well, for keeping these forums going!

And I would also like to shout out to Jasmine, who always seems to come at the perfect time with just the scripture passage or prayer that I need to hear at that moment!

Anniversary

• Today has been crazy busy for me as well - I have lots to do at work, and am having a hard time focusing since I have my (hopefully) final fitting today, and it's the one month mark until the wedding!

I'll shout out to Riss for staring the spin-off discussion recently on marriage/homosexuality, and for keeping it going with her questions and responses.  That's a topic that I'm still mulling over a lot in my mind, and that discussion really gave me a lot to think about and gave some good explanations on the Church's interpretations.

I'll third the shout out to Resa - you're doing an awesome job coming up with questions/topics and keeping the conversation flowing over here!
  • Awww, I'm so honored :) And as Biblio (and everyone else) has said, the week or two you were gone was sad and lonely around here so thumbs up to you, too!

This is lame, but everyone's so gosh darn awesome around here I don't know who else to write about specifically. And I appreciate that everyone lets us old married ladies hang out and talk about babies. :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Wow--thanks, Resa!  I'm glad I haven't pissed people off too much by sometimes argumentative posts, haha.

I don't post much anymore just because I've been so crazy busy lately.  Student teaching absorbs soooooo much of my time (so, shout out to all the teachers here--you do so much!)

I really do love everyone here, and we have a great mix.

Shout out back to Resa for keeping the board alive and interesting.  I always love it when Prof posts too because I always find her posts very balanced and reasonable.

SaveSave
  • I , too, enjoy professor's posts. She seems really cool and I want to hang out with her IRL.

• I give a shout out to all you ladies that make semi-newbs like me feel welcome, heard, and appreciated. Thanks!
    Ovarian cyst lapro: '01, '04, '09 Conal biopsy: '01- results negative Dilation: '03 for cervical scarring Pcos test: '05, FSH and LH normal Mirena removed July '12 My Ovulation Chart
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_catholic-weddings_shout-outs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:615Discussion:2c9de559-1984-4e54-8d73-1886ab2ddb47Post:c43aba84-0e69-4f56-97cd-2ad732fcea35">Re:Shout outs</a>:
    [QUOTE]I , too, enjoy professor's posts. She seems really cool and I want to hang out with her IRL.
    Posted by Resa77[/QUOTE]
    :*)
    Anniversary

• [QUOTE] And I would also like to shout out to Jasmine, who always seems to come at the perfect time with just the scripture passage or prayer that I need to hear at that moment!
    Posted by professorscience[/QUOTE]

I'm so glad - although all credit there goes straight  to the Holy Spirit!  :-)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_catholic-weddings_shout-outs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:615Discussion:2c9de559-1984-4e54-8d73-1886ab2ddb47Post:ef2e15f4-45f1-4773-8c5f-a5d46272b955">Re: Shout outs</a>:
    [QUOTE] I'll shout out to Riss for staring the spin-off discussion recently on marriage/homosexuality, and for keeping it going with her questions and responses.  That's a topic that I'm still mulling over a lot in my mind, and that discussion really gave me a lot to think about and gave some good explanations on the Church's interpretations.
    Posted by erin5286[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much!

My shout out is to all the newbies that are starting to join the conversation - we love to hear new voices! Thanks for jumping in!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards