Catholic Weddings

Politcal thread....ahhh, beware!!!!

2»

Re: Politcal thread....ahhh, beware!!!!

• Others may be able to elaborate, but Obama did vote against the Born Alive Act when he was senator, a bill which required clinics/hospitals to treat infants that survived abortions. 

He's also made many pro-abortion statements (and, I might add, an accidentally pro-life statement when he said that "fatherhood begins at conception".  Ahh, inconsistencies).

Also, the current contraception mandate is pretty radical even for our past democratic presidents.

Of course, I wouldn't say he's the most pro-death president.  We've had many war-mongering, torture-supporting, presidents in the past.  But Obama is definitely the most pro-abortion it seems.

SaveSave
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_catholic-weddings_politcal-threadahhh-beware?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:615Discussion:306ec733-1083-4ec3-b79f-862da99aad6aPost:37903c66-417e-4d99-a0fb-fa27bc0660be">Re: Politcal thread....ahhh, beware!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Others may be able to elaborate, but Obama did vote against the Born Alive Act when he was senator, a bill which required clinics/hospitals to treat infants that survived abortions.  He's also made many pro-abortion statements (and, I might add, an accidentally pro-life statement when he said that "fatherhood begins at conception".  Ahh, inconsistencies). Also, the current contraception mandate is pretty radical even for our past democratic presidents. Of course, I wouldn't say he's the most pro-death president.  We've had many war-mongering, torture-supporting, presidents in the past.  But Obama is definitely the most pro-abortion it seems.
    Posted by monkeysip[/QUOTE]

monkey's got it right - there are many more pro-abortion fundings and bills in the past four years than in any other presidency.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards