Catholic Weddings

Programs for Catholic Wedding Mass?

Has anyone used online websites for their mass programs?  If so which ones?  What should be included on them and do you order one per couple or one per person?

Re: Programs for Catholic Wedding Mass?

• Definitely one per couple (or less).  I ordered 125 for our roughly 250 guests and I still had about 20 leftover.

If you want a template, the website Riss made (in the sticky) has some.  I used the instructions on catholicweddinghelp.com AND some templates provided by my church and just designed mine on Zazzle.
    Anniversary

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_catholic-weddings_programs-for-catholic-wedding-mass?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:615Discussion:4d8a650d-8554-4be3-88db-83853be8f2dfPost:de1b9a52-83bd-40b4-af01-b3704ce837da">Programs for Catholic Wedding Mass?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone used online websites for their mass programs?  If so which ones?  What should be included on them and do you order one per couple or one per person?
    Posted by anniemac1581[/QUOTE]

Thank you for asking this.  I was wondering myself.
    PitaPata Cat tickers Anniversary
  • We had a ton made up so I even have a few leftovers.  PM me if you would like me to mail it to you.  There are those here that won't approve of some of the music selection but it wan't their wedding.
    Let me know, okay
  • I would also like to be PM-ed a link to these Catholic templetes! Thanks ladies! Glad I'm not the only one freaking out!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I used www.Catholicbrides.com
    I found it really helpful becuase you can choose the number of pages and what type of ceremony, whether with communion or not. then you just add in yor details and viola!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards