Catholic Weddings
Options

Engaged Encounter

FI and I are going on our EE Weekend this weekend.  I'm definitely looking forward to it, though I can't deny some butterflies in my gut.  I'm guessing the nerves are mostly surrounding my not knowing what's going to happen (as well as a variety of irrational fears).

Right now I'm just trying to hand the reins over to Him and see where this journey takes us.  Of course, I wouldn't mind some prayers over  the weekend. :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

One thing to remember: The wedding is just one day. The marriage is all the rest of them.

April 2012 Siggy Challenge: Cake Inspiration
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Engaged Encounter

• Options
    Best wishes to you both!

The unknown can be a little scary, but it's best to just have an open mind and know you're there to grow as a couple.
  • Options
    Have fun. It's an awesome experience. you'll be so much closer after it.
  • Options
    I hope you have had an awesome weekend! I know H and I got a lot out of it :)
  • Options
    So, we finished our weekend, and it was amazing!  I'm so glad we went, and by the end of the afternoon yesterday, we were kind of regretting having to leave.  I feel so blessed that we had the opportunity to go.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

One thing to remember: The wedding is just one day. The marriage is all the rest of them.

April 2012 Siggy Challenge: Cake Inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    That's wonderful that you had such a great time. My FI and I go in March. I am looking forward to our EE weekend!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jenjlgsingsjenjlgsings member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2013
    This is so great to hear!  My fiance and I are going in April and are really looking forward to it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards