Catholic Weddings

Getting close!

FI and I had our last meeting with our priest last night and finalized all the readings and intercessions.  It is all coming together and feeling so real!  I still think it is awesome how many of the prayers we got to pick from the Together for Life book, it really makes it feel like "our wedding."  I can't wait!
We Do - Since November 3, 2012

Re: Getting close!

• Congraulations!

I hear you.  During our last meeting, it really started to feel real! 
    PitaPata Cat tickers Anniversary
  • Ahh how exciting!  I agree, picking so many elements of the ceremony and Mass reallly makes it feel special. 

• Yay! I think planning the mass was my favorite part of wedding planning.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats!  Choosing the readings, and the music, was one of my favorite parts of the planning process.

• Yay! We have our last meeting tomorrow evening with our priest. I'm really looking forward to it and having that part set and ready to go! 25 days today... eeek!

What readings are you using? We decided on Sirach 26:1-4, 13-16, 1 Corinthians 12:31-13:8a, and Matthew 5:1-12a- all from the Together For Life book.
    Ovarian cyst lapro: '01, '04, '09 Conal biopsy: '01- results negative Dilation: '03 for cervical scarring Pcos test: '05, FSH and LH normal Mirena removed July '12 My Ovulation Chart
  • This is so exciting!! We haven't started picking readings yet, but I think it will be really fun to plan it all together. :) 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    pinterest, obvi.

• Yay! I'm so excited for you!! It was such an amazing time when things got close... it was like the spool that had been wound so tightly just begins to unravel and it gets faster and faster until it's all over and you are married!! Then you get to exhale and relax :-)
  • We picked the Song of Songs reading for the first reading, psalm 145, changed the Corinthians reading to be the entire chapter 13, and Mark 10:6-9 for the Gospel.
    We Do - Since November 3, 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards