Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Berry Patch Bed & Breakfast in Lebanon?

Has anyone heard or attended a wedding here?

What are your thoughts?

Thanks!

Re: Berry Patch Bed & Breakfast in Lebanon?

• Options
    ChrystoFChrystoF member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually went to the Berry Patch Bed and Breakfast to speak with the owner about having my wedding there.  I met with Bunny and she was for the most part very nice.  But that was it.  She has a huge log cabin home and a lot of property.  Here is what I didn't like:  1) the wedding is held outside and your guest dont' get to go inside to potty, you have to rent a portapotty. 2) you can only use her caterers and her DJ 3) if you are having beer served at your wedding, she'll only allow beer's in can, no bottles nor can it be put in a stein, 4) the property isn't anything special.  The house itself is pretty, but she wont really let you take a tour. I came one late saturday morning with my family and she refused to allow my family and I see a room, because she said there were guests in every room.... There were only two other cars in the parking lot. I don't know, it was too much money for nothing. 

I'd check out the Cornwall Inn. The girl there was super nice and actually knew stories about Bunny. lol They were reasonably priced, but I wanted to go in another direction.

Hope that helped! : )
    Chrystal Aka the future Mrs. Foulk!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards