Catholic Weddings
Options

Oh my! Just under seven months! Yikes!

Feeling just a tiny bit of panic and MAJOR excitement! It's just less than 7 months from the 10/15 wedding...got all the Save The Dates emailed, the guest list is generally complete, I hired a wedding coordinator, and we've been looking at flowers, decorations, and photographers...the groom has decided he doesn't care too much about the cake or the food, but everything visual is important to him. I looked at tables for the reception, and I've been talking to my future sister-in-law about favors - we're thinking something to do with seeds and homemade star chocolates. Whew!

Can't believe I'm going to be the Mrs. in less than a year!! WOW!

How're all you doing?

Linda
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary

Re: Oh my! Just under seven months! Yikes!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That is so exciting. It sounds like things are moving right along.

For me, once I started seeing things really be finalized and come together (say the last 1-2 months), I started to chill out and relax. After I had done all that I could do, I knew the rest was just fall right into place, and it did. We didn't have a DOC and things went really well. We only had a few minor regrets about the big day.

Congrats again! And keep us posted.
  • Options
    newlyseliskinewlyseliski member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woohoo!!  I wish I could say I was as far ahead and focused at 7 months as you seem to be :)  It was two months before my sister's wedding... so I was a bit distracted, I suppose!  Best wishes as all the planning starts accelerating.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards